Self Level Epoxy
Self leveling epoxy is a type of epoxy floor coating that can be applied over concrete floors to create a durable, low maintenance flooring surface. Specifically, self leveling epoxy flooring can be applied over old cracked and damaged concrete floors to create a smooth, seamless surface. This is because during application the epoxy spreads out to fill cracks or chips in concrete floors. Manufacturing Facilities Warehouses Showrooms Commercial Garages Commercial Kitchens Hospitals Aircraft Hangars Athletic Flooring Self leveling epoxy flooring can be used in a number of applications including commercial, industrial, and residential applications. We recommend our self leveling epoxy flooring for a wide variety of industries and buildings including in: Our epoxy floor paint can be applied directly over new or old concrete floors in a simple and quick installation process. This epoxy flooring is ideal for a variety of applications including in commercial and industrial buildings. To learn more about our epoxy floor paint application services and to find out if this flooring solution is right for you, please feel free to contact the epoxy flooring experts at advance Environmental services.
Benefits & Usage
- Because it is extremely durable, scratch and slip resistant, and long lasting, epoxy floor paint is the ideal flooring for a wide variety of types of applications.
- For example, epoxy flooring is ideal in aircraft hangars, warehouses, manufacturing plants, distribution facilities, processing plants, commercial kitchens, animal and pet care environments, healthcare facilities, and more.
- Our durable epoxy floor paint offers:
- Excellent Gloss
- Abrasion resistant
- Attractive, brightens up dull factories and warehouses
- Solvent free; low odour
- Seamless and hygienic finish